This Monday through Tuesday I'm going to attend a big conference on Human rights here in Stockholm, Sweden called "MR-dagarna" -which basically means human rights days. It is the biggest joint event of the Nordic/Scandinavian countries on human rights (issues). These days will be two days packed with seminars, group-discussions, interesting meetings with people and valuable information on different human rights subjects. I hope I can give you some account of it here afterwards. I will be working as a volunteer there so I'm also thinking that might provide for some behind the scenes input here as well. A lot of people from several different areas of the human rights field will be there, including Jan Eliasson who will give a talk on the Darfur situation. If you want to check it out (unfortunately it's all in Swedish) go to www.mrdagarna.se
Keep up the good work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment