Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Check out US Campaign for Burma


"The United States Campaign for Burma is a U.S.-based membership organization dedicated to empowering grassroots activists around the world to bring about an end to the military dictatorship in Burma. Through public education, leadership development initiatives, conferences, and advocacy campaigns at local, national and international levels, USCB works to empower Americans and Burmese dissidents-in-exile to promote freedom, democracy, and human rights in Burma and raise awareness about the egregious human rights violations committed by Burma's military regime."

1 comment:

Steve Pyfrom said...

Hey Heléne!

I miss you so much as well! Dang, I can't believe it's already been two months since I've been home! God is doing wonderful things here in Simi Valley, and Moorpark.

There was a shooting here in Simi Valley yesterday, so check it out, and pray for opportuinites for hte gospel. Google search: Simi Valley Shooting... It's really crazy. Everyone considers this to be a safe town. May God use it for His glory...

Nadia is amazing, and she's such a blessing in my life! I still think of Europe often, and definitely think of Swedes! I love them and the Muslims that are there!

I am going to be posting a Bro Blog Video Log as a message to the Swedes there! That means you are going to be addressed! Tell the Mills, Andreas, Öskan, Erivan, etc... and the rest of the church that I love them and that I am praying for them!

It's SO GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Hejdå!