My name is Heléne and from this week onwards I, together with you of course, will start to get our bloggers community going at humanrightstools.org. Our hope is to get the community feeling flowing at the same time as we can put our brains (and hearts) together into making our voice heard through the sound of typing fingers -writing about human rights and what's really going on in the world. To not sound too brave and less vague in this mission I can ensure you that as we do have developed some specific thoughts on how this will be done you are more than welcome to share your inspirations and ideas with us/me. Feel free to write me at http://helene@humanrightstools.org
I hope that we can get to know each other to encourage one another even though we're now many engaged bloggers (83 to be exact, which is a good thing -don't get me wrong here..haha) at humanrightstools. I'm really glad you're here. What you write matters. Updates on what's next will follow in the coming newsletter. Keep it up! -Heléne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Helene,
I truly appreciate the link you left on my last post. The human rights work is very important and without which much misery can happen without notice.
Thank you for the hat tip, Helene. Networking at its best! Much appreciated.
Hi! Thank You for the kind comment you left on Blogging For Burma! I had no idea there were so many Human Rights Bloggers. I was delighted to visit your site and immediately placed the badge and bloggroll of human rights bloggers on Blogging For Burma! Thank You again! Floyd C Craig
Hi Helene,
You dropped by on my Business & Human Rights blog and left a link to your site. It looks like a great site, and I will bookmark it. Best of luck with your studies.
Post a Comment