Why does these things happen? Why? I don't know. But they do. And they have, much too often lately. And the question is probably the wrong one to be asked in the first place since there is no real answer. How do you answer a question like that. You can't. The question perhaps better would be how...
I'm talking about what's happened at the Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg.
How then? In my anger over the question how such a terrible thing like this could happen I could, for starters, go into the way too liberal gun (un)control(ed) laws concerned with the US "right to bear arms"... But I wont. Not tonight. Feels like a too much of an inappropriate thing to do right now. Instead I will, in my deepest distress over what's happened, say that my thoughts go to you, friends & family, that have had their loved one taken away from them in such a shocking and dreadful way.
-------------------------------------
Still the question nagging your nerves and echoing inside of your mind is... Why? I know the question is all wrong, but so is this whole thing anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment